Knowing what questions to ask before renting your dream apartment is one of the most important aspects of the apartment search process. Whether you’ve leased many apartments or on the hunt for your first one, there are certain things you may forget to consider or don’t know to ask about. Here are our top questions to ask before renting:
- Are utilities included in the rent?
- How do the rent and utilities fit into my budget?
- What floor do I want to be on and will that impact the cost?
- Is renter’s insurance required?
- What lease terms are available?
- Are there grocery stores, banks, and restaurants nearby?
- What is the community’s pet policy?
- Is there a community guest policy?
- How does parking at the community work? Is there parking for guests?
Asking these questions as you’re apartment hunting will help ensure that everything is covered before moving in when it comes to your budget, community policies, and more. Leasing specialists and other community team members at Abberly West Ashley are a great resource for these and any other questions you may have.
It’s how you live that matters Abberly Waterstone! We understand that finding your dream apartment where you can feel comfortable and make lasting memories is important to you. Schedule a tour and our leasing specialists will guide you through the community and help you find the perfect place to call home!